Plan your non-fiction book - Weekend Masterclass (Group)
All good books start with a plan
Why join this masterclass?
You want to join a group of committed and motivated people who want to get their books out of their heads, planned and be ready to get to first draft.
AND... You want to use a proven process which is fun
AND... You know that this is the right time to do this
What this Masterclass will give you
I am going to work with you so that you get your non-fiction book planned in a weekend.
You will go from no idea to THE best idea for your book, right now. You will have:-
- Your book plan
- Know what other products and services you can create
- Book outline
- Chapter framework
- Your book proposal started
- The framework which will make writing your book easier
My desire is to make writing a book simpler and as stress free as possible.
The masterclass can be run over a weekend or 2 consecutive days.
- If you have ever wondered how to get started on becoming a published author and writing a non-fiction book, then this Masterclass is for you.
- If you have been writing your book for a while and it is now in a mess, this Masterclass is also for you.
- If you want to write a book that you can turn into other products and services and use it to build your personal brand, this Masterclass is for you.
The BEST way to write a book is to plan it out first.
Who is this Masterclass for?
It’s designed specifically for people just like you
- You may have the title executive, coach, leader, consultant, trainer, speaker and business owner – who may already be writing. You have a personal story, knowledge, skills, expertise and content. You want this book to create a legacy, support others and help you to build your brand and credibility.
- You may be in a corporate role and looking to move into entrepreneurship. You know that writing a book and building your brand while still in your job will help you when you take the leap. You want your book to give you a head start.
- Maybe you have a blog, or you contribute to Facebook or LinkedIn groups? You want to package your existing content into a book and raise your credibility.
It’s designed for people who have been putting their book off... for whatever reason
Writing a book is not just about the book. It's one of the most powerful personal development experiences you will have. Everyone goes through the jitters and this Masterclass will help you to dive in and overcome them - because at the end of it - you WILL have your book planned out.
I will be by your side on this journey - to help you enjoy the process, celebrate and to support you.
What will this Masterclass give you?
During the weekend, I will walk you through my proven process so that your book is built on a strong foundation. The process will give you:
- Strategy and a plan
- Structure, outline and chapter framework
- Your reader
- Tools to make the process easier
- Resources to keep you on track
We are going to have fun getting your book out of your head and planned.
What are you waiting for? Ready to rock your tribe with your book?
Yes? Great you are in the right place. Sign up and let's get that book out of your head, planned, written and published.
What else do you need to know?
When does it start? 9/10 December 2017 - 10.30am CET
Pre-planning starts 6th December
Want to chat first? Contact me email@example.com and we can schedule a call
And you get the online course
The Masterclass is based on this online course which has been running since 2013. You get this course as part of your Masterclass, so that you can return at anytime and refine your plan.
Work with me 121 on a weekend
To work with me 121 on a weekend to get your book planned please follow this link to book.
[wpcourse course="2" /]
Course preview lectures
All lectures come with comprehensive notes and you will have access to the online support group.